Friday 29 January 2016

Wedding Story 1.0 : Engagement

How have you guys been ?

As you all know its the wedding season , and so I had this urge lately to do something related to the weddings , and finally I got the opportunity , all thanks to my senior from college that I got to wear her designs , she is an amazing designer .

In this look , its all about what you can probably wear for an Engagement , the color combination is superb and so is the unique design of this lehnga , it has pleats in the back and has a goldenish and grey shimmery cloth , which looks really dazzling and a net duppata with a golden border on it .

The design is very well stitched as you can see in the pictures too , the design suits well . Plus it is very easy to carry as it is not heavy at all !

I wore very minimal jewellery and accessorized big golden earrings with it and silver bangles , to give it a classy and neat look , don't over accessorize it , and wear too many things and I even did very minimum make up , wearing only mascara , golden and black eyeliner little it of blush on and light pink lipstick .

I'll be uploading three more looks very soon , till then have a look at the picture below .

Keep loving and waiting , until next time ..

Much love ,

Shreya














DESIGNER : Priyanka Lalwani

No comments:

Post a Comment