Friday 8 January 2016

High on slits

Hey there !

Finally my first blog . I am really very excited and its really hard to control this excitement and I am having mixed emotions :D ( I really can't tell you what I feel like at this moment ) .
This post was scheduled to be posted a week back but due to some reasons , I couldn't post it , but I am sure the wait will be worth it , and as they say patience is virtue , isn't it ?

What i personally feel is you should be confident in what you wear and should carry yourself very neatly to give a lasting impression in people's mind .
And as my mom says , first impression is the last impression and we all at some point , whenever we meet a person for the first time , we do judge them on the basis of their clothes and appearance , don't we ?

So coming back to the blog , black is actually my favorite color and black has a property , it makes you look thin ( I obviously don't need to look more thin though :P ) , but as they say ' Black is the new Pink ' .
I've been raging over slit maxis for quite sometime and as they have become a trend .
That's why I chose this to be my first post up on the blog !

I teamed up this slit maxi top with denim shorts , but you can pair them up with black jeggings or even with ripped jeans and you can wear flat sandals or even shoes with them too .
This look altogether turned out to be real classy .

So , this is it for my first blog . This is my first attempt at blogging and I would love to know your feedback ! Till then keeping waiting and loving ;) Until next time ..

Much Love ,

Shreya













DETAILS :
Slit Maxi Top : Koovs
Denim Shorts : Incense
Wedges : Emsons 
Necklace : Sarojini Nagar
Ring : Go Addicto
Hand Cuff : Blind School , Amar Colony



PHOTOGRAPHER : Akshay Arora
( Photographically Yours )

No comments:

Post a Comment