Monday 18 January 2016

Flutter and Flow !

Hello my lovelies !

First of all , I really wanna apologize for not being updating the blog for quite sometime , some of you might be thinking that I have left blogging and all those reasons , and the answer to that is a big NO .
I had certain reasons , because of which I was inactive for a long time , but now I won't disappoint you and will be updating the blog on a regular basis .

So , coming back to the blog , I chose this high low cape from Missa More , I have been waiting to have a shoot in something ethnic since a long time , and finally I did and that too in a Missa More piece .
I am totally and completely in love with Missa More , it has all kinds of long tops , maxis , dresses and they even have a plus store too , and its range is quite reasonable .
Since , its wedding season and so is the feel , something ethnic , something Indian and something royal , so I presented it in a complete Indian way .

It can be styled with a patiala salwar , or with plazozs or even with dhoti pants or jeggings too , depends upon what is the occasion and how you wanna style it .
I styled it with leggings and big golden earrings , to give it an ethnic look !

Just have a look at the pictures below and comment below to give your feedback . Tell me how do you like this look ?

Keep loving and waiting , until next time ..

Much love ,

Shreya















PHOTOGRAPHER : Sameer Singh 

No comments:

Post a Comment