Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wedding Story 4.0 : The Big Fat Indian Wedding


Walk with me four steps and three, I seek your hand 
Let me not break away from you.  Not you from me

Let us swear in joy and strength

One in thought and deed, one within…

-Translated from the hymns of Saptapadi


Hola lovely people !

I had recently read this quote somewhere , and I can totally relate to it . As a kid , I've always loved marriages for I don't know what reason,  but the unconditional joy and happiness you get there , when two families come together and Indian weddings are the perfect blend of being traditional of different religions and the rituals and fun . You get to wear new and DESIGNER clothes .. Haha ;) Plus all the make up and dressing up and fun . It literally , can't be defined in words ..

So , coming back to blog .. As I said in my last blog post about the last look . So , here it is ..
This blog post , basically features another lehnga , this is a very pretty one , the pink and golden color combination looks so perfectly well fit . Plus , the embroidery on this lehnga is so finely done on the waist portion , and SEQUINS , I don't know why , but lately and very often sequin has become my unconditional love !
Whether , it be a dress , a crop top , lehnga or be it anything . Sequins have become a rage , and my closet possibly has so much sequin ..

I've again kept this look very minimal , pairing only golden heavy earrings . This look can be well versed by an amazing and heavy hairstyle , you can probably go for curls , or even a side braid or even a messy hair bun will look dashing ! The make up can be more intense this time , as it'll go very well with the occasion .
Bangles will be your ultimate savior plus you can wear a golden watch or a bracelet in the other hand , a decent golden bindi too will look good ..

This garment too was made by my college senior , as mentioned in the previous posts too !

Pictures are below , so just have a look at em' and I would love to hear your feedback ..

Till then keep loving and waiting , until next time .

Much love ,

Shreya



 














DESIGNER : Priyanka Lalwani 





No comments:

Post a Comment