Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wedding Story 3.0 : Mehndi

Hola !

What's up with you all ? You all too feel like as if New Year has literally just begun ? As if January was the trial month and it all starts from February now ? :P
One moth of the year 2016 is already over , like ... WHATTTTT ? :O Oh My God , time flies ACTUALLY !!

As I promised , two more looks of the same story , so here is another one ! This look is especially my favorite one , because of two reasons : I. I'm absolutely in love with this mint - green color and II. The design of this dress .
Its an Indo - Western dress ; a mint - green color pleated skirt type dhoti and the ravishing crop top blouse with exquisite mirror work on it , with a net back , and both of em' compliment each other , which gave it an overall perfect look .

I paired it with golden tassel earrings and golden sandals , this design too was made by my college senior , its from one of her collections ..

Very minimum make again was done in this look and the hair were let loose open .. Don't over accessorize the look as the crop - top itself completes the heavy look .

I'll upload the last look very soon , till then have a look at the pictures below .

Until then keep loving and waiting ..

Much love ,

Shreya
















DESIGNER : Priyanka Lalwani

No comments:

Post a Comment