Thursday 26 May 2016

Design your own Gown

Hola guys,

I guess you all were waiting for my new blog post, but I wan't able to post lately because my end semester exams were going on and now, I came back home for two months *_*

So, here is my new blog post featuring this Indo - Western gown, lately as many of you have noticed on my Instagram handle, I have been posting some pictures, they have been designed by a college senior of mine. She made it while working on a internship in her last semester under a very re-owned brand.

Talking about this blog post, this gown as you can see, is a Indo - Western gown, particularly was a two piece clothing, the jacket wasn't attached to this gown, it can be worn as a separate piece too. The embroidery on this jacket was hand done, plus I love this peach color.

As for the makeup and hair, I left my hair loose and little ruffled, my hairs look a little messy as I had just washed my hair :P But this worked out quite well for me, as it looked good with this gown. And for the make up this red lipstick too worked quite well.

Have a look at the pictures below and let me know how do you like this post. So this it for this post, more blog posts coming soon. Till then stay tuned !

Keep loving and waiting .. Until next time !

Much Love,

Shreya











No comments:

Post a Comment